In a twist to our normal Vineyard Adventure, we invite you on a special Winter Pride Adventure into the mountains of Gran Canaria for an afternoon of Music, Food and Wine, surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the Bandama Volcano.
Drink Wine, Explore Nature, Enjoy Amazing Food, Experience Local Culture
Experience Bodega Los Lirios one of the oldest Canarian Vineyards, which has been producing wine for over 100 years and remains family run. This amazing day will give you a true sense of nature and the opportunity to experience authentic Canarian culture.
- 12:00: Registration Axel Beach Hotel – Calle Timple (outside reception)
- 13:00: Arrive Bodega Los Lirios
- 17:00: Depart Bodega Los Lirios
- 18:00: Return to Yumbo Centre
- Air conditioned return coach trip from Maspalomas
- Can Canaria Event Hosts
- Private Tour of the Vineyard and the wine making process
- A buffet featuring a large selection of traditional local food
- 3 glasses of Bodega Los Lirios wine, sangria or soft drinks
- Live music
Be Active This Pride!
CanCanaria in partnership with Maspalomas Winter Pride offer you a day of activities, sports and adventures. Simply book which event you would like to attend and we will do the rest.
All options are designed as small group adventures, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Rainforest Tour (capacity 8 persons)
- Sunset Kayaking (capacity 20 persons)
- The Heart of The Volcano Tour (capacity 8 persons)
- Coffee Plantation and Agaete Tour (capacity 8 persons)
- Learn to Surf or Surf (capacity 10 persons)
- Mountain Buggy Tour (capacity 8 buggies)
- Ryker Island Tour (capacity 5 Can-Am Rykers)
- Learn to Scuba Dive or Scuba Dive (capacity 10 persons)
- VIP Yacht Experience – Men Only (Capacity 8 persons)
- VW Beetle Convertible Cabrio Mountain Tour (capacity 5 Cabrios)
- Via Ferrata – for beginners (Capacity 8 persons)
Ryker Island Tour
The Can-Am Ryker Island Tour offers you sightseeing adventure into the island including a 360-degree ride in the Guayadeque ravine, the old town of Agüimes with its impressive cathedral and a visit to the pier of Romeral Castle where the filming of the Jack Ryan series took place. It also includes a Canarian lunch at the Tagoror Restaurant in Guayadeque with tapas and soft drinks, coffee or water.
The Driver must be at least 24 years old and with 4 years of class B/car driving license!
This tour is designed to appeal to all types of adventurers, allowing them access to unique places, a short hike and even an opportunity to swim in natural pools and waterfalls. It also includes a gastronomic experience in the shade of fruit trees, featuring local products and fresh fruit.
Not used to walking? Don’t worry! We adjust the level of the tour to our clients’ abilities. But come prepared for action, as you will live a unique experience of immersion in nature.
During the tour, we will explore the lush Doramas Forest—home to one of the last strongholds of Laurisilva in Europe—visit an exotic eco-farm where you can taste local products and finally approach the coast for a swim in a hidden cove.
Surfing or Learn to Surf
This group class is specially designed for beginners and those who have tried a bit earlier. A professional instructor is assigned to a small group of people. The groups are small in order to provide the most personalized teaching possible.
Mountain Buggy Tour
Drive your own 4×4 Mountain Buggy through the roads of the Fatage Natural Park. Set off on paved roads to the amazing viewpoint of Ayagaures ‘Pedro Gonzalez, where you stop to take pictures and change drivers if you choose to. Followed by a downhill drive through lanes surrounded by Bamboo Poles, Palm Tress and Citrus Farms. Then its time to get dirty with the off-road section of the tour, where you can kick up some dust in the breath-taking valley of Fatage. (also a chance to change drivers)
The course is perfect both to do it alone or to share it with friends or a partner. The group surf class is structured to match your level of skill and experience. If you are a newbie, you will easily learn all the basic concepts and if you have practiced before we will improve your technique.
VW Beetle Convertible Cabrio Mountain Tou
A unique 5 hour driving excursion exploring the spectacular mountains of Gran Canaria a Volkswagen Cabrio Convertible Beetle. Visiting typical Canarian Villages and the highest points of the island. Lunch included.
Drivers must have a valid driver’s license (at least one drivers license per Cabrio)